How to participate
- Sign up as a member on resourcestoshare.com/register
- Add a resource you have or need through the add resource or wishlist feature by 30 July 2018
- We will select a winner out of all the participants
- A set of modular, multipurpose and space saving tables that can be dismantled and stored easily
- 1 set comprises of 4 tables, an adjustable net, 2 ping pong paddles, a basket, ping pong balls
- Each table measures 1000 (l) x 480 (w) x 700 (h) mm
- Use it to bond with colleagues over lunch, buffets, meetings, events, ping pong
- How to assemble: https://youtu.be/UFBlnZUHi64
- The organizer of this contest is: Resources to Share.
- The competition is open to employees of Companies registered in Singapore.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this contest, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 30 July 2018. After this date the no further entries to the contest will be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions at their sole discretion. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible.
- The organizer is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One set of KamPONG tables. (1 set comprises of 4 tables, an adjustable net, 2 ping pong paddles, a basket, ping pong balls) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of the organizer.
- The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The organizer will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Singapore data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.